LIVE OR ONLINE?
We have been running live training events since 2010 and since that time have delivered over 100 days, welcoming over 10,000 delegates.
The courses we have run to date are:
- Living and Working with Dissociation
- Dissociation, Trauma and Time-Travelling
- Trauma and the Body: Dissociation and Somatisation (now online)
- Working with Relational Trauma: Dealing with Disorganised Attachment
- Trauma, Dissociation and Recovery: Healing the Brain
- Child Sexual Abuse: Hope for Healing
- DID and Dissociation: The Fundamentals
- Working with Dissociative Disorders in Clinical Practice
The courses with links are available to book.
As a pilot, we also recorded the Trauma and the Body training day and made it available as an online module. This is available to purchase and stream online, and comes complete with the Information Booklet, PowerPoint handouts and buzz group worksheets available on the day, as if you were attending the day live.
This has proved so successfully that we are now looking at developing a series of online courses. In particular this will better meet the needs of survivors and professionals who cannot attend live events, or those wishing to develop their skills further than the format of the live days allows.
We will continue to run live events during 2018 and beyond, but alongside this, and at times interweaving with it, we are also developing three streams of online training:
- a year-long ‘Trauma-Informed Practice’ course
- a ‘Survivors’ Survival Guide’
- and a modular, pick-n-mix stream.
For the first two options, alongside online delivery of the course (text, audio-visuals and resources) there will be a range of support options such as live Q&As, webinars, Facebook-type groups and live masterclasses and events.
More details will be released shortly, with an anticipated launch date of January 2018.
In the meantime, Trauma and the Body is available to purchase, which provides an insight into one aspect of the online experience.