LIVE OR ONLINE?
We have been running live training events since 2010 and since that time have delivered over 100 days, welcoming over 12,000 delegates.
Details of our current live training can be found at:
- Working with Dissociative Disorders in Clinical Practice
- Dealing with Distress: Working with Self-Harm and Suicide
Our online training seeks to better meet the needs of survivors and professionals who cannot attend live events, or those wishing to develop their skills further than the format of the live days allows. Each of the online courses includes:
- Access the video presentation online (streaming download)
- Downloadable Additional Information pack
- Downloadable Powerpoint handouts to accompany the course
- Downloadable Buzz group worksheets
- Downloadable CPD certificate upon completion
Online training currently available:
Online training coming soon:
- Working with Relational Trauma: Dealing with Disorganised Attachment
- Trauma, Dissociation and Recovery: Healing the Brain
- Child Sexual Abuse: Hope for Healing